General Physicians in Bhayandar West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 41 Results
Dr. Rajiv Srivastava
23 years of experience
MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Brainbench Certification In Cardiovascular Core in 2008.
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Shah Life Line Hospital, Bhayander-East.
- Member of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF CARDIO VASCULAR THORACIC SURGEON.
Dr. Laxman G. Jonwal
35 years of experience
MD - Medicine, Post Graduate Certficate in Ksharsutra & Ano-Rectal Diseases, BAMS
- Ayurved Sewa Chudamani Award by Shree Bhuvaneshwari Pith, Gondal, Rajkot, Gujarat in 2015.
- Hon. Sr. Ayurvedic Consultant at Shree Vardhman Jain Sewa Kendra.
- Member of Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine.
Dr. Husein H. Mamujee
20 years of experience
- Dr. Anandibai Joshi Award, for best Primary Health Center in Maharashtra in 2006.
- Emergency Medical Consultant at Swiber Offshore India Pvt. Ltd..
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a general physician do and how can they help?
What qualifications do general physicians have?
What is the difference between a general physician and a specialist?
What issues can general physicians help with?
When can one visit a general physician?
Is it better to go to a general practitioner or a specialist?