General Physicians in Sector 120 & nearby areas in Noida, 5 Results
Dr. Amit Agrawal
17 years of experience
Diploma in Diabetology, ACLS, Certificate Course in Management and Leadership, Diploma in Health Studies, MD - Physician, MBBS
- Best Practicing Doctor in 2018.
- Medical Director at Dr.Agrawal Clinic.
- Member of Membership of Indian Red Cross Society.
Dr. Alok Kalyani
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Rheumatology, MD - Medicine, Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS
- 3rd rank in all over India in AFIH exam in 2008.
- Consultant Physician and Rheumatology at North west Delhi.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.