General Physicians in Sector 62 & nearby areas in Noida, 4 Results

Dr. Vinay Prakash

Dr. Vinay Prakash

22 years of experience

DNB - General Medicine, MBBS

Dr. Deepa Tayal's profile picture

Dr. Deepa Tayal

23 years of experience


  • Clinical attachment Charring Cross Hospital - London in 2007.
  • Sr. Consultant Breast Surgeon at Fortis La Femme.
  • Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Doctor Image
Fortis Hospital Noida


Next available - Monday 9:00 am - 10:00 am

get directions

Dr. Vinod Vasistha's profile picture

Dr. Vinod Vasistha

26 years of experience


Immunity Therapy

Diabetic Ulcer Treatment

Appendicitis Treatment

Gout Treatment

Rheumatic Heart Disease Treatment

30 more Services
Fortis Hospital Noida


Available today 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm

get directions

Dr. Kshitij Anand's profile picture

Dr. Kshitij Anand

11 years of experience

DNB - Internal Medicine, MBBS

  • DNB Internal medicine in 2015.
  • Senior Resident Internal Medicine at Fortis Hospital.
  • Resident Internal Medicine at Artemis Hospital.

Frequently Asked Questions

What does a general physician do and how can they help?

What qualifications do general physicians have?

What is the difference between a general physician and a specialist?

What issues can general physicians help with?

When can one visit a general physician?

Is it better to go to a general practitioner or a specialist?

Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (55)
I am having neck pain for 1 year 6 months now...i did every scans i did MRI , CT and even XRay found nothing....I did physiotherapy and even excercise for 3 months .... But still there is pain

Female | 21

ok. looks like there could be more to it. can you post your xray photo and MRI report photo.
Dr. Sunny Dole's profile picture

Dr. Sunny Dole

I have some symptoms related to acid reflux like stomach burning, vomiting sensation, throat pain..what can I do to cure this??

Female | 20

Acupuncture helps in digestion 
pl take few sessions 
Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani's profile picture

Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani

Hi, I am 30 years old my head and face gets complete numb and heavy, also ears go numb and there will be no sense of touch sometimes what could be the reason... can you suggest a proper treatment thanks

Male | 30

you can try acupuncture for your condition 
Acupuncture revitalises your body's mechanism it puts body in self correction mode and helps to regenerate the cells in our body
it helps in proper blood circulation thereby helping in can experience great relief 
Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani's profile picture

Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani

Hello sir, My mother is suffering from numbness in hands and back of the neck and head sometimes.when we consulted hospitals they did many mri and concluded they can see small ovoid lession. But when they tested for CSF ocb test...all were negative. They had given predisilone 60 mg for 14days and they had given vitamin D , vitamin b12 tablets and some muscle relaxants tablets...numbness and pain get started when she get angry or start to think about please help me sir

Female | 54

pl try acupuncture you will really feel the difference.
Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani's profile picture

Dr. Hanisha Ramchandani

What to expect after abscess drainage?

Male | 35

Take medication has your doctor advice..... let the wound dry and heal completely.. 
Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture

Dr. Arun Kumar

View More Questions