General Surgeons in Pallikaranai & nearby areas in Chennai, 11 Results
Dr. Premkumar Balachandran
26 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded The Bharat Jyothi Award for Contribution to Education in The Field of Minimal Access Surgery by The Iifs, New Delhi in 2010.
- Consultant and Head. Surgical Gastroenterolgy and Minimal Access Surgery at Billroth Chennai Kaliappa Hospita.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Rohini Prasad
19 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Mahesh Sundaram
22 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Dr. N Rangabashyam Gold Medal in Surgical Gastroenterology, National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 2014.
- Consultant in Gastrointestinal, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery at Global Hospital Chennai.
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSED).
Dr. Kathiresan N.
25 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best doctor award by Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University in 2012.
- Consultant at Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of Tamil nadu medical council.
12 years of experience
DNB - Plastic Surgery, MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal Winner Intercollegiate Prize Exam In Plastic Surgery in 2010.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Parvathy Ortho Hospital.
- Member of All India Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Rajkumar Rathinasamy
21 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Prestigious Prof.N. Rangabhashyam Gold In M.Ch Surgical Gastroenterology at Madras Medical College in 2014.
- Consultant Gastroenterology Surgeon at Annai Gastro Care.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Karthik Gunasekaran
28 years of experience
FRCS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal in Urology in 1998.
- Fellowship of European Committee of Sexual Medicine at ESSM, Europe.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.