General Surgeons in Chennai, 139 Results
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam
12 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship in Laproscopic Urology, Aesculap Academy, Germany in 2017.
- Fellow in Laproscopic Urology & Renal Transplantation at Lakeshore & PVS Memorial Hospital.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Karthik Gunasekaran
28 years of experience
FRCS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal in Urology in 1998.
- Fellowship of European Committee of Sexual Medicine at ESSM, Europe.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.