General Surgeons in Mumbai, 243 Results
Dr. Manish Dhuri
22 years of experience
MS - Ayurveda, BAMS
- Limca Book Of Records Holder For Operating 290 Piles Patients In 12 Hours in 2011.
- First Ayurvedic Honorary Surgeon at M. W. Desai Mun Hospital Malad East.
- Member of Mahim Dharavi Medical Association.
Dr. Sambit Patnaik
18 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Colorectal Surgeon of Maharahshtra by Worldwide Achievers in 2015.
- Colorectal Surgeon at Clintech.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Gautam Goel
26 years of experience
F.A.L.S, Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, FCPS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Shrikant Badwe
31 years of experience
FICS, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- President of Mumbai Urological Society in 2016.
- Practicising Urologist at BK Kidney and GI Center.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Saurav Samantray
17 years of experience
M.Ch - Neurosurgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- • Awarded the Best Paper in Neurosurgery- in the Bombay Neurosciences Association Meeting in January 2016, Mumbai for ‘ An interesting case of an Anterior Communicating artery aneurysm.’.
- Fellow in Paediatric Neurosurgery at B.J.Wadia Hospital for Children.
- Consultant in the Department of Paediatric Neurosurgery at B.J.Wadia Hospital for Children.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.