General Surgeons in Hyderabad, 89 Results
Dr. G Hari
36 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Physician of the Year & Most Favorite Doctor of the Year Award, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad in 2016.
- Legend of Laparoscopy Award , Laparogems -KIMS Hyderabad in 2015.
- SUSHRUTA AWARD for Service in Laparoscopy and Surgery Services by the Red Swastik Society, Mumbai in 2014.
Dr. Raja Prasad
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Surgical Gastroentology, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sirisha Routhu
8 years of experience
FMAS, FIAGES, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Association of minimal access surgeons of india (AMAS) in 2019.
- Consultant at Virinchi hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mohammed Ali
12 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Oncology, MCh - Surgical Oncology, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you