General Surgeons in Khairatabad & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 8 Results
Dr. Madhu Devarasetty
14 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Vyaghreswarudu Best paper award for Presentation of Paper on Pancreatic Anastomosis in 2017.
- Faculty Talk on Total laparoscopic Whipple's in APASICON & TSASICON in 2017.
- First to Perform TOTAL LAPAROSCOPIC WHIPPLES's Procedure in 17 patients in 2015.
Dr. Nandakishore Dukkipati
26 years of experience
MASMBS, MS - General Surgery, DABS, MBBS
- The Bioenterics Intra-Gastric (BIB) Balloon System Certification in 2009.
- Chief Bariatric Surgeon & Managing Director at LivLife Hospitals Pvt. Ltd..
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.