General Surgeons in Peddar Road & nearby areas in Mumbai, 23 Results
Dr. Avinash Katara
24 years of experience
FIAGES, FCPhleb, Fellow-MIS, MRCS (UK), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- International College of Surgeons Research Grant in 2005.
- Consultant - Minimal Access Surgery at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Kiran Shah
36 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), MBBS
- Honorary Fellowship Of The Accociation Of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Of India.
- Doctor at Dr. prit shah and kiran Shah clinic.
- Member of ACRSI.
Dr. Nimisha Kantharia
15 years of experience
FALS, FNB, MRCS (UK), DNB, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, DNB - Gastroenterology, FMAS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Traveling Fellowship from IFSO-APC (Asia Pacific Chapter) to attend IFSO 2017 in 2017.
- Consultant General & laparoscopic Surgeon at Saifee Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.