General Surgeons in Tardeo & nearby areas in Mumbai, 26 Results
Dr. Kiran Shah
36 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), MBBS
- Honorary Fellowship Of The Accociation Of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Of India.
- Doctor at Dr. prit shah and kiran Shah clinic.
- Member of ACRSI.
Dr. Nimisha Kantharia
15 years of experience
FALS, FNB, MRCS (UK), DNB, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, DNB - Gastroenterology, FMAS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Traveling Fellowship from IFSO-APC (Asia Pacific Chapter) to attend IFSO 2017 in 2017.
- Consultant General & laparoscopic Surgeon at Saifee Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.