General Surgeons in Sushant Lok I & nearby areas in Gurgaon, 17 Results
Dr. Mir Asif Rehman
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopy, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS, MD - Physiology
- Role Of Preoperative Antibiotics In Prophylaxis Of Surgical Site Infection in 2012.
- Consultant at Park Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Shalabh Mohan
26 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery (FALS), Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Hernia (FALS), Fellowship in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery (FALS), Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endo Surgeons [FIAGES] in 2012.
- Senior Consultant and Unit Head & Clinical Co - Ordinator for Department of Minimal Access & General Surgery at Max Hospital Sushant Lok.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Dr. Vinod. Kumar Nigam.
48 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- MBBS / MS Gold Medalist.
- Multiple International publications and presentations.
- Author of Books: Essentials of Abdominal Wall Hernias.
Dr. Kumud Mohan Rai
29 years of experience
MD - Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Presidential Citation Award in 2015.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at AFMC Pune.
- Member of European Society for Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Suhail Naseem Bukhari
21 years of experience
DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded Best Postgraduate Student Award, 2002, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2002.
- Sr. Consultant at Max Super specialty Hospital.
- Member of Vascular Society of India.
Dr. Sumit Sharma
22 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Poster presentation award at TranBest Poster Presentation Award At Transplantation Update 2012- IKDRC ITS in 2012.
- Associate Professor Department of Urology and Renal Transplantation at IKDRC-ITS, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad- Gujarat..
- Member of Member of North Zone Urological Society India.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you