General Surgeons in Secunderabad & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 8 Results
Dr. C Raja Krishna Prasad
30 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded Best Doctor in A.P in 2012.
- General Laproscopic Surgeon at MIni Max Hernia Centre.
- Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
Dr. K.jaya Krishna Singh
12 years of experience
Fellow in Spine Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Madhu Devarasetty
14 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Vyaghreswarudu Best paper award for Presentation of Paper on Pancreatic Anastomosis in 2017.
- Faculty Talk on Total laparoscopic Whipple's in APASICON & TSASICON in 2017.
- First to Perform TOTAL LAPAROSCOPIC WHIPPLES's Procedure in 17 patients in 2015.
Dr. Parthasarathy G
19 years of experience
FIAGES, Fellowship in Hepatobiliary Surgery & Liver Transplantation, International Visiting Scholar, MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold medal for the best research paper in the Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology National meet,2006.
- Consultant Surgical gastroenterology at Yashoda Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.