Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Charni Road & nearby areas in Mumbai, 9 Results
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar
37 years of experience
Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MBBS
- Recipient of Bharat gaurav Award at House of commons London in 2015.
- Consultant Doctor at Bloom IVF.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS).
Dr. Manik Potwar
42 years of experience
- Invited as a Judge for Paper presentation MOGS Annual Conferance in 2014.
- Head of Unit in Obstetrics and Gynacecolgy at St. George Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE).
Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhann
14 years of experience
Clinical certification in IVF, Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany), Diploma in Pelvic Laparoscopy, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Dr. Indira Hinduja
49 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Padma Shri award from Government of India in 2011.
- Professor at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, KEM Hospital, Seth GS Medical College.
- Member of Bombay Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society..
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility