Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Ramdaspeth & nearby areas in Nagpur, 8 Results
Dr. Leena Bire Kalmegh
28 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Established FIRST Colposcopy Centre in Central India in 2000.
- Owner at Gananam Hospital And resaerch Institute.
- Lectureship at Medical College.
Dr. Arti Patil
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery, DGO, MBBS
- Advanced Infertility Training.
- Consultant at SM Patil Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility