- Felicitated by honorable Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari for ethical practice and 100% successful procedure.
- Honored with Dr BH Shah Award by The Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
- Former Clinical Director of Skin Affairs.
Hair Transplant Surgeons in Surat, 10 Results
Dr. Abhishek Pilani
10 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
Dr. Aanchal Panth
10 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Faculty for Hair Transplant workshop at ACSICON and Haircon.
- She has performed over 500+ successful Hair Restoration Surgeries.
- She is one of the few Hair Transplant Surgeons in the world who succeeded in implanting 9000 grafts in a single patient, resulting in a very high hair density.
Dr. Mohit Srivastava
25 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Former Assistant Professor of P S Medical College.
- Has a special interest in Hair Transplant Surgery, Ear Micro Surgery, Throat and Voice Problems, Nose Reshaping and Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
- An active member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS).
Dr. Asutosh Shah
16 years of experience
DNB - Plastic Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Founder of Elegance Hair & Cosmetic Laser Clinic.
- Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS).
- Has a special interest in Microvascular and Trauma Reconstruction Surgeries.
Dr. Nirav Desai
9 years of experience
DNB - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Known for his all types of hair restoration surgeries including FUE, Strip and Body hair transplantation.
- Chief Surgeon at N.I.S.H Hair Transplantation & Skin Clinic.
Dr. Siddharth M. Sakhiya
10 years of experience
MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Awarded the degree of M.Ch. with Gold Medal by Gujarat University for his expertise in Plastic Surgery.
- Experience in challenging cases of Cosmetic & Microvascular surgery.
More about Hair Transplant Surgery:
Techniques of Hair Transplant
FUT Hair Transplant:
FUT is the mainstream method of hair transplant which is also called strip harvesting method.
- Here, the strip of your skin containing hair is extracted from the donor area of your scalp.
- After dissecting, the hair follicles are then implanted in the bald region of your scalp.
- If your baldness level is high, i.e. if you need large number of grafts to cover the bald area then FUT hair transplant is the best method.
- The disadvantage of this is, it leaves linear scar on the back of your scalp and the recovery period is more.
FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE is a modern and most favoured method of hair transplant.
- In this method, your hair follicles are extracted from the back of your scalp one by one using a punch.
- These follicular graft units are inserted into the incisions made on the bald area of the scalp.
- It leaves no visible scars and has less recovery period.
Robotic Hair Transplant :
Robotic hair transplant is similar to FUE Hair Transplant, but it is automated.
- Image visualization and robotic limb are used for extraction of hair follicular graft units.
- Grafts are extracted using double punch method which makes them easy to extract.
- The hair transplant surgeon manually inserts the grafts in recipient region.
- Robotic hair transplant is said to give successful results.
Direct Hair Implant is a modern and advanced method of hair transplant.
- In this method, a patented tool known as an implanter is used for implantation of hair in the recipient region i.e. bald areas of your scalp.
- DHI provides greater density of transplanted hair.
- The recovery time for DHI is very less.
- It is a painless technique of hair transplant which gives very accurate results.
PRP Hair Treatment:
PRP hair therapy is a non-surgical hair loss treatment.
- In PRP treatment, your own blood is used to treat the bald area of scalp.
- Platelet rich plasma in your blood is separated from other components of the blood and it is extracted in a syringe.
- PRP is injected in the bald area of your scalp. The growth factors boost hair growth.
- Being a non-surgical process, it is quite safe. Also, it has almost no recovery period and gives positive results.
Hair Transplant cost in Surat
Cost of hair restoration is comparatively low in Surat as compared to other states in India. You would find deal cracking hair restoration offer at most of the well renowned clinics across Surat.
The average cost of hair transplant in Surat ranges between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 90,000 which is affordable for all. Below is the statistical analysis table, focusing on the minimum and maximum cost of hair transplant in Surat as per the baldness level.
|Hair Graft Required||Approximate cost|
|Between 300 to 500||Rs. 30,000 to 65,000|
|Between 400 to 800||Rs. 60,000 to 90,000|
|Between 1000 to 1200||Rs. 90,000 to 1,30,000|
|Between 1200 to 1600||Rs. 1,0,000 to 2,50,000|
|More than 2000+||Rs. 2,50,000 to 4,00,000|
To know more about detailed information about cost click here
Why Hair Transplant in Surat?
As per the statistics, Hair transplant cost in Surat is almost 20 to 25 percent lesser than when compared to most of the metro cities across in India. Due to the minimal hair transplant cost in Surat, it is turning into being the most preferred destination for hair transplantation treatment across India. As Gujrat is broadly known for its financial strategies, that offers reasonable hair transplant and treatment options.
Should the low cost of hair transplant in Surat be the only reason for you to select the destination for your hair transplant surgery?
Hair transplant cost in Surat should not be the only parameter for the competence, when you are looking for the best hair surgeon in Surat. Apart from the price factor there are also other reasons which makes Surat a favourable destination for hair transplantation. Apart from the fact that Surat being the cheapest destination for hair transplant across India. There are various factors due to which one should opt for hair transplant in Surat.
Some of the factors have been listed below for you, which you would like to know:
- Guaranteed successful rates: Most of the hospitals in Surat are result oriented and provides 100% successful rates.
- Well youthness surgeons: Surat has numerous known and experienced doctors who are well efficient and provides quality treatment.
- Affordability: Surat is well known for the cheap treatment across the world. The treatment done in India fits well the size of your pocket with a successful result.
- Medical tourism: Most of the hospitals in India also provides packages which offers you a transportation, accommodation along with the treatment of the patient.
- Internationally and nationally Renouned hospitals: Many government and private hospitals like FORTIES, APOLLO etc are at your service which are well known nationally and internationally.
- Consultation fee: In most of the clinics and hospitals for hair transplant in India is FREE. Normally 1 FREE PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) session is provided during transplantation session.
- EMI Facilities: In majority of the clinics and hospitals across India EMI facilities are also available.
Hair Transplant Techniques
Let me quickly take you through some of important features and the benefits of the hair transplant techniques, which might give you clearer picture of what is it all about.
1. FUT (FUT Hair Treatment or Strip Surgery)
It is a hair restoration technique where the hair of the patient is naturally transplanted in a group of 1 to 4 usually called as follicular units, it also contains sebaceous gland (oil), a small muscle, nerves and fine vellus hair. In a single session, these small units allow safe transplant of thousands of grafts by the surgeons. FUT is generally considered as the older procedure which uses a large graft and results in unnatural look but thanks to advanced technologies and equipment’s which has made the hair transplant and the hair growth pattern very natural which is undetectable as hair transplant.
- It can cover the maximum baldness area at one session.
- Risk of nerve damage or bleeding is very low.
- There is no fear of donor hypopigmentation (loss of skin colour)
FUE is a type of hair transplant surgery in which individual hair is extracted from the donor part of the body and implanted into the bald area. Depending on the number of grafts and the area of baldness, transplantation of 50-60 hair roots per sq.cm is possible. In this process, typically between 1 and 4 hairs are removed under the influence of local anaesthesia. Small holes are created with the small punch of 0.8mm to 1mm on the affected areas and the follicular units are transplanted. Then the follicles are inserted at an angle and density that matches the original hair, so it will resemble a natural hair pattern.
- It has lesser complication risk
- It leaves you with less pain or scar marks
- It provides you natural result
- It has faster recovery than any other techniques.
3. DIRECT HAIR IMPLANT(DHI)
DHI is the most preferred technique for hair transplant in Surat, which offers faster and successful delivery rates. DHI technique is applied to almost all types of hairs and allows the transplantation without shaving the entire scalp. DHI allows the hair follicles to be implanted one by one directly to the affected area that needs to be covered. Each hair follicle is placed in a specific direction with the help of DHI implanter, The procedure is painless with no scalpel blades, no stiches and recovery is rapid. The hair regrowth is visible within 2 months. Full growth of the hair happens within 8 to 9 months, the growth of the implanted hairs is lifetime.
4. PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY (PRP)
PRP therapy for hair growth is a non-surgical process in Surat. It involves the withdrawal of a patient's own blood and is treated by spinning down in high concentration. The collected bloods are then processed for the enriched cells (platelet-rich plasma), and the processed PRP is injected into the scalp area with the help of micro needle.
PRP contains the essential proteins that stimulate the natural hair growth. PRP therapy treatment can also be combined with hair transplant surgery or medications such as Minoxidil and Propecia.
- Is hair transplant permanent or not?
Yes, hair transplant is permanent in nature, as the transplanted hair is generally extracted from the backside of your own head, where the hairs are genetically more durable.
- I am having a medical condition can I undergo a hair transplant or not?
Yes, but at first a medical check-up is recommended to understand what complications you are facing. Some of the common conditions are High Blood pressure, Diabetes, Alopecia etc. The hair transplant surgeon will only suggest you to undergo the surgery if all the medical conditions are under control.
- Does the needle or drill will affect the skull or not?
The drilling that is done in hair transplant surgery is only 0.3 mm deep which is sufficient enough to penetrate the upper layer of the skin of your scalp. So there are no chances of the drill to getting anywhere near your skull.
- How much pain will I feel during hair transplant?
You won't feel any pain while extraction or implantation of the grafts since you will be provided with local Anaesthesia during the surgery.
- Will it look natural or not?
Yes, since the procedure involves transplanting your own hair, it gives the most ‘natural look’. This also depends on various factors:
- The treatment that you choose (for e.g. FUE).
- The quality of donor hair.
- How experienced or qualified the specialist is.
- How long will the hair transplant procedure take?
The timing of the procedure and how long it will take to complete it usually depends on the number of grafts to be implanted.
Ex : If you require a transplant of 1500-2000 hair grafts, it will take 6- 8 hours for its completion.
- When can I resume my work?
You can resume work from the next day itself unless and until you have to do any heavy field work as you have to be careful and protect the implanted Grafts from direct sunlight and dust. So wearing a protective headwear is recommended.
- Are there any post-surgery side effects?
Absolutely no major side effects have been recorded yet, although there are some minor post-surgery side effects like swelling and redness in the implanted area. Though, with proper medication, this can be treated successfully.