What after finding out about cancer? The best ways and places to get it treated and get healthy again. One must be aware of the top hospitals where the greatest treatments are delivered by a team of experts utilizing the most up-to-date technologies and procedures. Below is the list of one of the best cancer hospitals in Bangalore.
Best Cancer Hospitals in Bangalore
- Well equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
- 125+ surgical and radiation cancer specialists.
- “The Minimal Access Surgery Center" (MASC).
- Administers chemotherapy for over a thousand patients per year.
Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Multispecialty hospital with over 60 specialties.
- Dedicated Tumor Board discussion for individual patients.
- Awarded by Porter Prize for Value-Based Healthcare Delivery.
- Provides personalized home-care services for cancer patients.
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- One of the most successful and best hospitals in India with over 56 hospital branches.
- First Hospital to introduce HIFU technology for prostate cancer.
- The multi-disciplinary Tumor Board recommends an individualized treatment plan for every cancer patient.
- Ranked No.2 in most technologically advanced hospitals in the world by Top Masters in Healthcare.
Aster C M I Hospital
- Among first cancer hospital in Bangalore to introduce ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theaters.
- Specialized in treating cancer through robotic Surgery with Da Vinci Robotic System.
- Follows stringent infection control measures.
Millers Road, Bangalore
Mon - Sat
8 am - 9 pm
- Offers all major and minor biopsies/ FNAC.
- Specializes in providing Thoracic Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Breast Cancer Head, and Neck Cancer treatment.
- Best in Chemo port Insertion Procedure.
Ms Ramaiah Memorial Hospital
New Bel Road, Bangalore
- The hospital provides the best in class infrastructure and equipped with the latest technologies.
- Specializes in effective and safe systematic therapy for cancers like lung cancer treatment, oral cancer, solid tumor treatment, and cancer screening.
- Best in Treatments like high-dose curative chemotherapy regimens, immunotherapy, and antibody therapies.
- Ramaiah Hospital also offers "Adjuvant" therapy following surgical interventions with a low risk of recurrence.
Mon - Sat
8 am - 9 pm
- The hospital is well known for its clinical excellence, friendly ambiance, and motivated staff.24 Hour support service along with complete care.
- Coveted ISO-9002 certification awarded.
- One of the few hospitals to perform 64 slices cardiac CT, beating heart surgery for CABG.
- It has performed many successful cancer treatments, making it one of the best cancer hospitals in Bangalore.
Columbia Asia Hospital
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- The hospital has the team of best oncologists in Bangalore and is the most preferred hospital for early detection of cancer, with its 64-slice CT, Digitalized radiography, and many other technologies
- This center provides the best amenities for patients.
- Columbia Asia has become the most preferred location for various types of cancer treatments
Mallige Medical Centre
Kumara Park West, Bangalore
- Over 60 specialties under one roof.
- First to perform a heart harvest from a cadaver for transplant and harvest a kidney for a kidney transplant.
- Specialized in pediatric malignancies, lymphomas, and gynecological cancers including breast cancer, lung cancer, and cancer genomics.
Rangadore Memorial Hospital
- Quality patient care and largest dialysis center in Bangalore performing 2800 dialysis per month.
- The hospital offers affordable and free cancer treatment to poor and less fortunate cancer patients making it the best cancer hospital in Bangalore for them.
- The hospital has an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), with all the modern technology and infrastructure.
- Specializes in treating various types of cancer like lung cancer, breast cancer, oral cancer, and prostate cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of Cancer Treatment in India?
A person cannot determine the cost of cancer treatment in India without having complete knowledge about the patient. On average the cost can range between Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000. Know more about cancer treatment costs in India.
2. What factors should one consider while choosing a hospital for cancer treatment?
- Specialization: Before going in for a treatment or consultation, a person should know if there is a cancer specialty available in the hospital on not.
- Technology: Cancer treatment requires advanced technology. Before a person chooses a hospital, he should make sure there is proper technology available in the facility.
- Doctors: A person should find out about the doctors in the hospital and their experience with treatments.
We have created a list of hospitals considering all the factors, for complete information, visit our list of Cancer Hospitals in Gujarat.
3. What is the difference between hospitals with NABH accreditation and JCI accreditation?
The international society of quality has approved both of these international healthcare quality standards. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Healthcare Organizations) is an Indian product promoted by the Quality Council of India, whereas JCI (Joint Commission Worldwide) is the international branch of the American Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
As a result of this comparison, the NABH standard is at par with JCI and other worldwide standards approved by ISQua. Both are separated into patient and administrative healthcare parts. The bulk of the JCI and NABH criteria are the same. While not all objective criteria are required in JCI, they are all required in NABH, making it more difficult to achieve.
4. Which will be the best hospital for the oncology department in India?
This is really a tough situation and it's tougher to find hospitals that provide the best-in-class treatment with a team of specialized & experienced doctors. To make this task easy for you we have prepared a list of the Best Oncologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
5. What is the duration of an Indian Medical Visa?
By default, the Indian government permits this visa to be valid for 60 days. However, India's new visa policy allows for the extension of a paper-based medical visa for up to 180 days. You do not need a Medical Visa if you entered India on an Indian Tourist Visa or an Indian Business Visa and need medical help during your stay in India that was not expected in advance.
Furthermore, you do not need a medical visa for consulting a doctor about your problem. A Medical Visa, on the other hand, is required for treatment. Here is the list of the best medical tourism companies in India for your reference.
6. Why Cancer treatment in India is a better option?
India is developing its technology at a fast phase, and the same is with the medical sector. Here are some reasons why India is the best destination for Cancer treatment:
- Hospitals with international accreditation
- Skilled and experienced doctors
- Affordable treatment
- Advanced technology
- Availability of easy medical visa
- High-quality research and development
Know more information about cancer treatment in India.