Best Dental treatement Hospitals in Kanpur, 1 Results

  • Highlights
  • 20 Beds
  • 2 Ambulances

Frequently Asked Questions

What services does a dentist provide in India?

What can one expect from a dentist during their appointment in India?

What are some of symptoms of dental problems?

How to know if you have any kind of mouth infection?

What is the cost of dental treatments in Antalya?

Does insurance cover dental treatments in India?

When should one consider seeing a dentist?

What are healthy oral hygiene habits?

How should one evaluate their dentist?

Is it safe to go to the dentist in Thailand?

Questions & Answers on "Dental Treatement" (116)

I am suffering from advanced periodontal disease. The disease has spread from gum to bone as per my reports. Is surgery the only option for me? I have diabetes diabetes and periodontal disease, so am I eligible for the surgery?

Male | 41

If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth

Answered on 22th Apr'22

Dr. Preksha Jain

Dr. Preksha Jain

What are the treatments available for chronic apical periodontitis?

Female | 46

Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.

Answered on 25th Apr'22

Dr. Khushboo Mishra

Dr. Khushboo Mishra

Can wisdom teeth cause throat pain?

Male | 40


wisdom tooth can exert pressure on area arround it 

Eg - lower law area , throat area , ear area , tongue area ,  tooth in front of the wisdom tooth 

for more information contact Burute Dental , Pune

Answered on 5th Aug'22

Dr. Mrunal Burute

Dr. Mrunal Burute

I am 20 years I have toothache from last 5 months

Female | 20

Kindly don't take toothache lightly as it cam lead to serious infection and abscess which can be life threatening .
You should show to a dentist on priority !

Answered on 29th July'22

Dr. Nilay Bhatia

Dr. Nilay Bhatia

Hi, My name is Shohan, my problem is "Bad breath". So i want to know, which doctor can cure my problem and who is experienced for this problem. Can you help me!!

Male | 19

you need dental scaling and maintinence at home ... kindly call 6395424304

Answered on 19th June'22

Dr. Neha Saxena

Dr. Neha Saxena

Dental Treatement Hospitals by cities