Kidney And Transplantation Specialists in Mumbai, 4 Results
Dr. Dilip Raja
40 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, FICS, MNAMS - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal at M.S. Exam, Calcutta University in 1983.
- Urologist Andrologist at Dr Rajas Urology and Andrology Centre Bandra west.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Jyotsna Zope
39 years of experience
Clinical Fellowship in Adult Nephrology, DNB - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Best RGJAY Dialysis Centre Mukta Kidney & Dialysis Centre in 2014.
- Consulting Nephrologist at Indravati Hospital & Research Centre.
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. Fateh Singh
41 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Yusuf Saifee
17 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- European Urological Association Fellow, London in 2019.
- Chief Urologist at Choithram Hospital.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Questions & Answers on "Kidney And Transplantation Specialist" (22)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.