Neurologists in Tardeo & nearby areas in Mumbai, 11 Results
Dr. Joy Desai
28 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- For distinction in Internal Medicine - 1991 in 1991.
- For distinction in General Medicine - 1987 in 1987.
- For distinction in Anatomy - 1985 in 1985.
Dr. Ranjit Rangnekar
12 years of experience
DNB - Neurosurgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. S. M. Kartak
47 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Distinguished Doctor Award – Indian Medical Association 2015 in 2015.
- Master Teacher Award – SHINE 2015,6th – 8th March 2015 in 2015.
- SKS Neuro Hospital Life Time Achievement Award, Hyderabad in 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Neurology" (91)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
As per the complaints, this is a case of Sinusitis.
If you have sinusitis, the doctor may be able to recommend additional medications to relieve your symptoms, such as steroid nasal sprays or drops to reduce sinus swelling.
antihistamines - if your symptoms are caused by an allergy
Antibiotics - if you have a bacterial infection and are severely sick or at risk of consequences, antibiotics may be prescribed (but antibiotics are often not needed, as sinusitis is usually caused by a virus)
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.