Neurosurgeons in Vaishali & nearby areas in Ghaziabad, 7 Results
Dr. Abhinav Gupta
23 years of experience
Fellowship in Interventional Neurosurgery (FINR), Fellowship in Spinal Nuerosurgery, DNB - Neurosurgery, MBBS
- Best Neurosurgeon Award at NSI in 2010.
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon at Sir Gangaram Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Pradyot Kumar Govil
23 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellow In Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore in 2013.
- Consultant at Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital.
- Member of Australian Orthopaedic Association (AO Spine).
Questions & Answers on "Neurosurgeon" (90)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.
As on today stem cell therapy for autism is still at an experimental treatment that is under research.But has shown promising result. Researchers all over the world are nery hopeful that in near future stem cell treatment for autism will be available. Consult Psychological Problems doctors in Mumbai, or any other city, who on evaluation the cause will guide through the available treatment. Hope our answer helps you.