Oncologists in Nerul & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 14 Results
Dr. Donald John Babu
16 years of experience
Certificate of Membership in IAGES, FICS - General Surgery, FAIS, FALS, MCh - Surgical Oncology, FMAS, FICS - Surgical Oncology, MRCS (UK), FCPS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medalist - Fellowship in European Board of Surgical Oncology in 2015.
- Specialist Senior Registrar at Tata Cancer Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Salil Vijay Patkar
9 years of experience
DM - Oncology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Awarded 'Post graduate program in Cardiology from The JOHN HOPKINS SCHOOL OF School of Medicine and MESF in 2013.
- Awarded “student of the Year “ and Gold Medal by Delcure Lifesciences.
- Awarded 1st Prize in Lung Cancer Quiz at Gcri ( Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute).
Dr. Mishil Parikh
11 years of experience
M.Ch - Orthopaedics, Fellowship Programme in Orthopedic Oncology, Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management(PGDHM), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Preetam Kumar Jain
9 years of experience
DM - Medical Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Medical Hematology - Oncologist
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (389)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation..