Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeons in Kaushambi & nearby areas in Ghaziabad, 19 Results
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
29 years of experience
MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Awarded for contribution in “Tissue Harvesting Programme” by Ministry of Health Malaysia in 2001.
- Senior Consultant Ophthalmologist at Sharp Sight Centre Preet Vihar.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Manish Agrawal
22 years of experience
Felowship in Medical Retina, Fellowship in Anterior Segment (FIAS), Fellowship in Glaucoma, MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Honored by Rotary Club of Kaushambi for Outstanding Public Service & Eye Disease Awareness in 2011.
- Senior Consultant at Shroff Eye Centre at Max Hospital.
- Member of All India Ophthalmological Society.
Dr. Ruma Gupta
17 years of experience
MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- 2 month Fellowship in PHACO Surgery in 2006.
- Consultant & owner at EYE AND NEURO-SPINE CLINIC.
- Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS).
Questions & Answers on "Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon" (56)
Eye cancer does not always cause obvious symptoms and may only be picked up during a routine eye test. Some of the common symptoms of eye cancer are:
- Flashes of light
- Blurred vision
- Dark patch in eye that's getting bigger
- Partial or total loss of vision
- Bulging of 1 eye
- A lump on eyelid or in eye that's increasing in size
- Pain in or around eye, others.
The above mentioned symptoms can also be caused by more minor eye conditions, so they're not necessarily a sign of cancer. Consult an ophthalmologist. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you want to know whether retinitis pigmentosa can lead to optic atrophy. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare degenerative disease affecting the rod photoreceptors in the retina. The optic disc in RP may show optic atrophy, usually defined as a 'waxy pallor' of the disc, and is assumed to be a due of photoreceptor degeneration. Consult an ophthalmologist to rule out the cause in your case and to also guide you for further course of management. You can refer - Best Ophthalmologists in India, to sought consultation!
As per my understanding you are suffering from some eye ailment for which you need stem cell treatment. It is advisable to follow the currently available treatment under an ophthalmologist. Stem cell therapy promises great results but are still under trial and FDA approval is still awaited . Discuss with your doctor for best options. Consult an ophthalmologist - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Unlike monofocal and bifocal lenses, trifocal lenses also provide comfortable intermediate vision, which is important for various daily activities, such as computer work. With trifocal lenses, you can perform a range of activities in everyday life without glasses. This includes daily tasks such as: reading, working on computer and watching TV (examples given to suggest the distance). Kindly consult an ophthalmologist for further guidance and treatment, this page could help you out - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Treatment of a medical condition depends on clinician decision and patient's condition at the time of presentation. You can re-evaluate and let ophthalmologist decide if surgical intervention can help. Coping up with vision loss due to retinal detachment is needed. Consult an expert using our page if you want to - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.