Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeons in Gurgaon Sector 51 & nearby areas in Gurgaon, 22 Results
10 years of experience
FICOI, FRCS - Ophthalmology (Glasgow), MS - Ophthalmology
- FRCS/FICO in 2015.
- Consultant at ESI Hospital, Park Hospital, Suryadeep Hospital, Medharbour Family Clinic, Lifeaid Medical Centre, Tanishi Medical And Eye Centre.
- Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS).
Dr. Vishal Arora
13 years of experience
Fellowship In Cataract And Refractive Surgery, MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Invited Faculty: Instruction Course at AIOC (Managing Keratoconus), Coimbatore in 2018.
- Consultant at Aro Health.
- Member of All India Ophthalmological Society.
Dr. Mayank Bansal
12 years of experience
FAICO (Fellow of All India Collegium of Ophthalmology), FICO - Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Vitreo-Retinal Surgery ICO Fellow - University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA in 2014.
- Associate Consultant at Medanta Hospital.
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Naginder Vashisht
16 years of experience
FRCS - Ophthalmology (Glasgow), FICO, MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- DOS Best clinical talk in 2012.
- Consultant at Kailash Eye care.
- Member of Life Member, Delhi Ophthalmological Society..
Dr. Sameer Kaushal
19 years of experience
DNB - Ophthalmology, MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Poster Presented in 2007 annual meeting of American Academy of Ophthalmology in 2010.
- Consultant , Owner at PL Memorial Eye Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon" (56)
Eye cancer does not always cause obvious symptoms and may only be picked up during a routine eye test. Some of the common symptoms of eye cancer are:
- Flashes of light
- Blurred vision
- Dark patch in eye that's getting bigger
- Partial or total loss of vision
- Bulging of 1 eye
- A lump on eyelid or in eye that's increasing in size
- Pain in or around eye, others.
The above mentioned symptoms can also be caused by more minor eye conditions, so they're not necessarily a sign of cancer. Consult an ophthalmologist. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you want to know whether retinitis pigmentosa can lead to optic atrophy. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare degenerative disease affecting the rod photoreceptors in the retina. The optic disc in RP may show optic atrophy, usually defined as a 'waxy pallor' of the disc, and is assumed to be a due of photoreceptor degeneration. Consult an ophthalmologist to rule out the cause in your case and to also guide you for further course of management. You can refer - Best Ophthalmologists in India, to sought consultation!
As per my understanding you are suffering from some eye ailment for which you need stem cell treatment. It is advisable to follow the currently available treatment under an ophthalmologist. Stem cell therapy promises great results but are still under trial and FDA approval is still awaited . Discuss with your doctor for best options. Consult an ophthalmologist - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Unlike monofocal and bifocal lenses, trifocal lenses also provide comfortable intermediate vision, which is important for various daily activities, such as computer work. With trifocal lenses, you can perform a range of activities in everyday life without glasses. This includes daily tasks such as: reading, working on computer and watching TV (examples given to suggest the distance). Kindly consult an ophthalmologist for further guidance and treatment, this page could help you out - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Treatment of a medical condition depends on clinician decision and patient's condition at the time of presentation. You can re-evaluate and let ophthalmologist decide if surgical intervention can help. Coping up with vision loss due to retinal detachment is needed. Consult an expert using our page if you want to - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.