Orthopedists in Kanpur, 12 Results
Dr. Sanjai Rastogi
44 years of experience
Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS), DNB - Physical Medicine & Rehabilition, MNAMS - Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics
- Gold medalist in 1978.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Niramaya, 7/141 Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur.
- Member of Dip N.B..
Dr. Harpreet Singh
13 years of experience
Clinical Fellowship in Adult & Paediatric Spine Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- 3. Gold Medal for Being the Best Student in MS Orthopedics, Awarded at Convocation in 2010.
- Assitant Professor at SGRR Institute Of Medical Health & Sciences.
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).
32 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS, B.Sc
- Recognition of dedicated life by Indian Medical Association in 2009.
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Satya hospitals.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (157)
Data from studies indicate that thigh pain is a significant complication after successful cementless total hip replacement surgery. In most cases, reported symptoms are mild to moderate, resolve spontaneously or do not progress, and require little or no therapeutic intervention.
Regarding what to expect 5 months after knee replacement - If there are no complications then you can work freely as per your wish.
But after knee replacement, some patients do not recover as quickly as others. Consider the following:
- Patients who conducted knee-strengthening activities before surgery have a better chance of recovering faster.
- It may take longer recovery time for those patients who are older, smoke, or have other medical concerns.
Note: Although deviations from the "normal" recovery timeframe is not always expected, but such fluctuations are usually acceptable as long as the patient, doctor, and physical therapist continue to collaborate in the pursuit of a complete recovery.
The movements which cause dislocation after hip replacement are:
a. Bending and leaning forward
b. Sitting on low chairs, low bed, low toilets.
c. Crossing the knees
d. Lifting knee higher than your hip.
Shoulder dislocation requires quick medical attention so that the dislocation can be assessed and joint space is reduced.
Shoulder dislocation causes damage to soft tissues,
Acupuncture helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to dislocation and it plays an important role in promoting soft tissue healing.
Acupuncture anaesthetic points, Local and general body points together help to heal the dislocated shoulder. Electro Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Seed therapy combined with medical aid helps to quicken the total recovery time.
For pain relief in degenerative disc disease,
As per alternative medicine therapy, pain is due to imbalance in the body I.e. acid/ alkali imbalance or yin or yang imbalance
So first step is to give balancing acupuncture points and then target points, when 50% pain reduction is achieved, moxibustion, cupping, electro stimulation and seed therapy, diet tips and physical exercise is given