Gastroenterologists in Kanpur, 6 Results
Dr. Gaurav Chawla
16 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) for advanced Endoscopy Centre in 2015.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Kanpur Medical Centre.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Abhishek Dixit
12 years of experience
Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Certificate in Food and Nutrition, BHMS
- Excellent Homoeopathic Doctor Award in 2012.
- Homoeopathic Consultant at Saubhagya Multispeciality Homoeo Center.
- Member of H.M.A.I. INDIA.
Dr. Vinod Mishra
29 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD- Gastroenterology, MBBS
- 5 Gold Medals in MBBS in 1980.
- Chief Consultant & Endoscopist at Gastro Center.
- Member of UPISG.
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (31)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.
Esoprazole need to take before food.
Antacid need to take after food.
Rebamipide need to take after food.
As you have H pylori gastritis, therefore you need to take HP kit for at least 15 days.