General Surgeons in Kanpur, 5 Results
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
21 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- 28. Contorversies In Uro-Oncology : In Kgmc, Lucknow At 2Nd April 2015 in 2015.
- Senior Consultant Urology at Pushpanjali Hospital And Research Centre.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Manish Verma
22 years of experience
- Performed over 2300 Laproscopic Surgeries Independently.
- Senior Resident at UCMS Medical College & GTB Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Vishal Khanna
26 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- K.S Pathak, S. Gupta, V. Khanna, V.D. Sanghvi, Cancer of the Gingivo-Buccal Complex: Predictors of Recurrence. Int. J. of Cancer Suppl. in 2002.
- Senior Registrar & Research Fellow at Tata Memorial Hospital (Onco Surgery).
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Kanpur.
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you