Pain Management Specialists in Delhi, 18 Results
Dr. (Maj) Pankaj N Surange
24 years of experience
Certificate of Fellowship, Fellowship in Interventional Pain Practice(FIPP), MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- Hony Secretary, Indian Society of study of Pain in 2018.
- International Member at Spine Intervention Society.
- Member of International Spine Intervention Societ.
Dr. Sweta Singla
18 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- DM in 2012.
- Consultant Neurology at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute.
- Member of International Headache Society.
Dr. Saipriya Tewari
6 years of experience
PDCC - Interventional Pain Management, MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- 3. EPEC Certified Trainer in 2018.
- Associate Consultant at Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka.
- Member of 1. International Association for the study of Pain (IASP).
Dr. Megha Pruthi
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Pain Management, DNB - Anaesthesia, Certificate Course in Palliative Care - AIIMS (New Delhi), MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
Dr. Mary Abraham
33 years of experience
DNB - Anaesthesia, MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- Lifetime Achievement award in Neurosciences, Delhi Neurological Association in 2017.
- Pain specialist at Max Multispecialty centre, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi.
- Member of Indian Association for Study of Pain.
Dr. Gaurav Chanana
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management, DNB - Anaesthesia, MBBS
Dr. G. N Goyal
16 years of experience
NFPM, FISSP, CCEPC, MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- Invited Faculty & Speaker at ICRA - Pain, Kolkata in 2015.
- In-charge Spine & Pain Clinic at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.