Pain Management Specialists in Mumbai, 10 Results
Dr. Sidharth Verma
14 years of experience
PDCC - Pain Management, DNB - Anaesthesia, MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- PDCC Pain Management from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in 2015.
- Assistant Professor at MGM Medical College & Hospital, Kamothe.
- Member of Indian Society of Pain Clinicians.
Dr. Meghana Patwardhan
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Pain Medicine, Diploma in Anesthesiology, MBBS
- Paper presentation on use of SCS (spinal cord stimulation) in a case of intractable pain of CRPS - ISSPCON in 2014.
- Clinical fellow at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre.
- Member of ISSP - Indian society for study of pain.
Dr. Chitaranjan Das
24 years of experience
Fellowship in Pain Management, Fellowship in Pain Medicine, Diploma in Anesthesiology, MBBS
- Bharatiya Chikitshaka Ratna in 2006.
- Interventional Pain Physician at Ankoor Pain Care Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Raj K Singh
18 years of experience
Fellowship in 2D Echocardiography, MD - Anaesthesiology, Diploma in Anesthesiology, MBBS
- CME attendance of @ 10 per year pertaining to medicine,surgery,gynaecology,and Burns.2003-2013. in 2013.
- INTERVENTIONAL PAIN PHYSICIAN at NOBLE PAIN and SPINE CARE.
- Member of Bhayandar Medical Association.