Pediatric Neurologists in Gurgaon, 4 Results
Dr. Yeeshu Sudan
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Third prize in 'Midterm meet of Kerala association of Neurologist (KAN) for GLUT transporter deficiency syndrome held in Perithalmanna,.
- Third prize in Neuropedicon 2012 for case series, clinical profile and outcome in GLUT 1 transporter deficiency syndrome.
- Second prize in NSI Midterm held in Alappuza, Kerala for Follow up of children with autoimmune encephalitis.
Dr. Puja Kapoor
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Electrophysiology, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Paediatrics, MBBS
- Scholarships for higher studies : Sir Dorabji Tata Trust ,Mumbai. Birla trust,Bombay hospital ,Mumbai.
- Sr. Consultant at CONTINUA KIDS.
- Member of Indian Accademy Of Pediatrics.
Dr. Deepak Kumar
23 years of experience
MS - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Evaluation Of Mannheim’s Peritonitis Index In Intra Abdominal Sepsis..
- Sr. Consultant- Neurosurgeon at Rockland Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Rafat Trivedi
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB, DNB - Paediatrics, DCH (Gold Medalist), MBBS
- Represented India in the 14th International Child Neurology Congress, Rai, Amsterdam, the Netherlands in 2016.
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist at Max Healthcare hospital , Gurgaon.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Neurologist" (111)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.