- Special interests in Complex Paediatric Epilepsy, Epilepsy Surgery.
- First at DM Neurology exam held by Mumbai University – 2004
- Full registration with GMC, UK
- Associate member of the Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council
Pediatric Neurologists in Mumbai, 8 Results
Dr. Shekhar Patil
18 years of experience
DM - Pediatric Neurology, DNB, MD - Pediatrics, MSc - Microbiology, MBBS
Dr. Rashmi Saraf
17 years of experience
MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, Diplomate of National Board of Examinations in Radio–diagnosis, MBBS
- BHU Medal by President APJ KALAM for securing highest marks in MD/MS examinations in Institute of Medical Sciences,
- University Prize for securing highest marks in 1st Professional MBBS Exam.
- Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Biochemistry first Professional MBBS Exam.
- Dr.Shamer Singh Memorial Gold Medal for standing first in Anatomy in first Professional MBBS Exam.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Viraj Sanghi
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Neurology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Awarded with Prince of Wales Gold Medal in MD Exam - University of Mumbai – 1998
- CSP Gold Medal for Exceptional Academic Performance - University of Bombay – 1998
- Member of Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA), Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology
Dr. Darpan Thakre
14 years of experience
DNB - Neurosurgery, MNAMS - Neurosurgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded with MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences) – 2010
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Bombay Neurosergical Association (BNA), Dandy Walkers Society (California, USA)
Dr. Sonam Kothari
12 years of experience
PhD - Clinical Neuroscience (Pediatrics), MBBS
- Awarded with Pediatric neurologist and scientist – 2016
- Member of Associate membership of Indian Acadamy of Neurology, Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, Society for neurosciences
Dr. Omkar Hajirnis
10 years of experience
Fellowship, MRCPCH (UK), DNB
- Awarded with Honorary Pediatric Neurologist – 2015
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), International Child Neurology Association
Dr. Amit Vatkar
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Paediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Neurologist" (25)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.