- Special interests in Complex Paediatric Epilepsy, Epilepsy Surgery.
- First at DM Neurology exam held by Mumbai University – 2004
- Full registration with GMC, UK
- Associate member of the Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council
Pediatric Neurologists in Mumbai, 8 Results
Dr. Shekhar Patil
17 years of experience
DM - Pediatric Neurology, DNB, MD - Pediatrics, MSc - Microbiology, MBBS
Dr. Rashmi Saraf
16 years of experience
MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, Diplomate of National Board of Examinations in Radio–diagnosis, MBBS
- BHU Medal by President APJ KALAM for securing highest marks in MD/MS examinations in Institute of Medical Sciences,
- University Prize for securing highest marks in 1st Professional MBBS Exam.
- Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Biochemistry first Professional MBBS Exam.
- Dr.Shamer Singh Memorial Gold Medal for standing first in Anatomy in first Professional MBBS Exam.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Viraj Sanghi
15 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Neurology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Awarded with Prince of Wales Gold Medal in MD Exam - University of Mumbai – 1998
- CSP Gold Medal for Exceptional Academic Performance - University of Bombay – 1998
- Member of Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA), Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology
Dr. Darpan Thakre
13 years of experience
DNB - Neurosurgery, MNAMS - Neurosurgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded with MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences) – 2010
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Bombay Neurosergical Association (BNA), Dandy Walkers Society (California, USA)
Dr. Sonam Kothari
11 years of experience
PhD - Clinical Neuroscience (Pediatrics), MBBS
- Awarded with Pediatric neurologist and scientist – 2016
- Member of Associate membership of Indian Acadamy of Neurology, Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, Society for neurosciences
Dr. Omkar Hajirnis
9 years of experience
Fellowship, MRCPCH (UK), DNB
- Awarded with Honorary Pediatric Neurologist – 2015
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), International Child Neurology Association
Dr. Amit Vatkar
10 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Paediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS