Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons in Gurgaon, 4 Results
Dr. Ratnav Ratan
12 years of experience
Post MD SR AIIMS, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma - SICOT, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Sayim Wani
13 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Best Orthopedic Resident in 2011.
- Clinical Fellow Paediatric Orthopaedics at National University Hospital Singapore.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Somesh Virmani
20 years of experience
Post Doctoral Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics, MNAMS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Has received many awards for his scientific presentation at Various National & state conferences..
- Senior Consultant at Fortis Bone & Joint Institute.
- Member of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India.
Dr. Ravi Sautha
33 years of experience
FIAMS, M.Ch - Orthopaedics, A.O.F.F(USA), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- FOCUS-Synthes Paediatric Hip Deformity in 2013.
- Senior Consultant and Chief Coordinator at Department of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Institute, Paras Hospital.
- Member of Life Member - Indian Orthopedic Association ( LM-848).
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon" (25)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.