Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons in Bangalore, 9 Results
Dr. Mohan Puttaswamy
19 years of experience
Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Lupin Gold Medal As University Topper In MS. Orthopedics in 2006.
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Saraswati Viswanathan
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Pain Management, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS, FAGE
Dr. Vikas Ellur
14 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, MBBS
- Fellowship In Paediatric Orthopedics in 2012.
- Consultant Paediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Sparsh Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Sunil V Nukapur
18 years of experience
Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Orthopedic Surgeon Ace in 2009.
- Partner at Nukapur Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Manohar Babu
21 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- First rank for the Karnataka state in MS orthopaedics..
- Best orthopaedic registrar – Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore.
- National Merit scholarship 1995 – 2000..
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon" (22)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.
After analyzing your query, you need a physical consultation from Orthopedist.