Pediatric Surgeons in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata, 4 Results
Dr. Sanghamitra Bhattacharyya
26 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS (Gen. Surgery), MBBS
- A Presentation on 'An unusual case of scrotal mass' -IAPSCON in 2003.
- Senior Class Assistant in Biochemistry.
- Presentation on 'Renal fungal ball in a 3 month old child and its management'(poster)-Asian Congress of Paediatric Surgeon 2006..
Dr. Vaishali RAY Srivastava
28 years of experience
MRCS, MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS(Gen. Surg.), MBBS
- Best Scientific literature award of RG Kar Medical College i in 1997.
- Honorary Registrar at Dept. of Paed.Surg of Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,.
- Member of Association of Surgeons,India.
Dr. Biswanath Mukhopadhyay
46 years of experience
FRCS, MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Past President, Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons Editor-in-Chief,.
- Professor & head at NRS Medical College & Hospital.
- Member of Life member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons, Association of Surgeons of India,.
Dr. Debasish Mitra
39 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS, MBBS
- Col.S.P.Sarbadhikary Gold medal in Surgery in 2000.
- Pediatrician at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeon.
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Surgeon" (25)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.