Pediatricians in Hebbal Kempapura & nearby areas in Bangalore, 41 Results
Dr. Prashanth Mv
15 years of experience
Observership in Neonatalogy, Fellowship in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- National Faculty For Basic Neonatal Care & Resuscitation Programme For Medical Students, Interns, Postgraduates, Nurses And Govt. Doctors. in 2016.
- Owner at Omkar Child Speciality Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Gaikwad Pandit.a
20 years of experience
DNB - Paediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS, BSc
- Co-Chairman For Press and Media in 2017.
- Pediatrician at Child Care Clinic in Kodigehalli.
- Member of Indian Association of Pediatrics.
Questions & Answers on "Pediatrician" (21)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.