Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Surgeons in Ahmedabad, 4 Results
Dr. Harsh Amin
15 years of experience
MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal in 2014.
- Managing Director at Prabhujyot Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Ritesh Patel
18 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Attended ISAPS ( INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGEONS) course in 2018.
- Plastic Surgeon at Anand surgical hospital.
- Member of Gujarat Plastic Surgeon Association.
Dr. Chintan Patel
20 years of experience
DNB - Plastic Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- University first with Gold Medal in M.Ch. - Plastic Surgery in 2005.
- Chief Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Cutis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre.
- Member of Diplomate of National Board..
Dr. Kinnar Kapadia
17 years of experience
MCh - Burns & Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- The Best Emerging Hair Transplant And Cosmetic Surgery Clinic In Ahmedabad in 2015.
- Consultant at Avenues Hair Transplant Center.
- Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS).
Questions & Answers on "Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Surgeon" (86)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.