Company logo

Sexologists in Lokhandwala & nearby areas in Mumbai, 5 Results

Dr. Pavan Sonar's profile picture

Dr. Pavan Sonar

16 years of experience

DPM (Psychiatry), DNB - Psychiatry, MBBS


  • Recognized in various News Channel and Print Media at the Regional and National Level - 2011 in 2011.
  • Consultant at Meeti Lifeline Hospital,.
  • Member of Indian Psychiatric Society.
Dr. Rupesh Singh's profile picture

Dr. Rupesh Singh

21 years of experience



  • Best Homeopathic Clinic For Cancer, Kidney and Diabetes In India In The National Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2018.
  • Owner & Director at Dr. Singh's Advanced Homeopathy Clinic.
  • Member of Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association.
Dr. Jamal Azmi's profile picture

Dr. Jamal Azmi

14 years of experience

MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS



Bartter Syndrome


Genital Injury

Kidney Stone Treatment

31 more Services
Dr. Paresh C. Trivedi's profile picture

Dr. Paresh C. Trivedi

28 years of experience

PGDMLS, DPM (Psychiatry), MBBS


  • Fellow of American Psychiatric Association in 2001.
  • Consultant at Sarasvati Hospital.
  • Member of American Psychiatric Association.
Varasha Clinic


Available today 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Also Available on call

get directions

Dr. Dillip Kumar Mantry's profile picture

Dr. Dillip Kumar Mantry

21 years of experience

BAMS, Diploma In Pharmacy, Bsc (H)


  • MAA Mangala Sanman in 2015.
  • Consultant at Varasha Clinic.
  • Member of Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI).
Questions & Answers on "Sexologist" (46)

I gave oral sex to a man around 9 days ago. His penis was entirely covered by a condom. There was no ejaculation. How likely is it to get HPV or syphilis?

Asked anonymously on 29th June, 2022 at 6:01 pm
There can be many possibilities... consult for best advice
Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

Hello sir , i am from j&k , from early my pennis is very small, i am worried about it. i am unmarried but next year i might get married but my pennis is small. i uses hand from past 12 years every 3 or 4 days is there any kind of treatment to enlarge my pennis kindly reply

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:59 pm
There is NO medicines (tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder, churan, vaccum pumps, tension rings, rings, exercise, yoga. or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth.. motai of penis).

Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees.
Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships.

For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge.

So please forget about increase in size of penis.

If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat.

Or you can contact me in my clinic

We can send you the medicines by courier also

My website is

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

Hello, I am a 25-year-old girl who is sexually active. I've experienced discomfort in my pubic bone since March and no other symptoms. The pain was intermittent. Now, pain is uncommon, but I have strange sensations within my vagina and discomfort when sitting. I had a urine culture, which was sterile, as well as a vdrl and an HIV test, both of which were normal. Is it a sign of another sti, and what test or issue would you suggest? There is also no itchiness or burning. (This does happen on occasion, although it is very unusual)

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:28 pm
There can be many possibilities for the problem.. consult a gynaecologist for best advice
Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

I've had this issue for a long time; the notion of having sex with my family members crosses my mind, and even though I know it's not ethically proper, I can't stop myself. Even the notion that the person with whom I want to have sex wants to have sex with me occurs to me. As a result, I've been into a lot of difficulty. I am always depressed.

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:27 pm
As you said things are not ethically right, so it's always better to drop a task that will create problems in future and even difficulties in the family... 

counselling therapy is required.. 

You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier.
My website:

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar

I engage in intimate behaviour for eight to ten minutes, but after twenty to thirty minutes of foreplay, I ejaculate in a matter of seconds. After the foreplay, how can I lengthen the timing?

Asked anonymously on 23rd June, 2022 at 3:15 pm
Your problem of premature ejaculation is most common sexual problem in all ages of men. Fortunately it has high recovery rate through ayurvedic medications.
I am explaining you briefly about premature ejaculation so that it will eliminate your fears.
In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, Men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied.
This may be due to so many factors like more heat in the body, excessive sex feelings, hyper sensitivity of the penis glands, thin semen, general nerves weakness, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, and High cholesterol. High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, tension, stress etc.
This problem of premature ejaculation is very much treatable.
I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines.
Take shatavaradi churan half teaspoon in the morning and one in the night,
Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night.
Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night, and take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food.
All three preferably with hot milk or with water.
Avoid junk food, oily, more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety.
Start doing yoga. Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 1 hour a day.
Start taking hot milk twice a day also 2 to 3 dates in the morning and in the night with the milk.
DO all this for 3 months and see the results.
If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or to a good sexologist.
You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier.

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture
Dr. Arun Kumar
View more questions
Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.