Spine Surgeons in Punjabi Bagh & nearby areas in Delhi, 5 Results
Dr. J. Singh
19 years of experience
Fellowship in Primary Hip & Knee Replacement, M.Ch - Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Gold Medallist in 1998.
- Head Of Department Orthopedic at NKS Super Specialty Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Rajesh Garg
22 years of experience
M.Ch - Orthopaedics, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Member Of Indian Arthroplasty Association in 2010.
- Owner at Center For Joint Replacement Surgeries (CJRS).
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sunny Chopra
13 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Gold Medal in MS Orthopaedics in 2013.
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Dr Chopras Spine Joint Solutions.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
15 years of experience
M.Ch - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Involved as teaching faculty for year 4 Surgical Skills Course at University of Dundee, Dundee in 2013.
- Consultant at MGS Hospital, Punjabi Bagh.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. S K Rajan
21 years of experience
Fellow in Spine Surgery, Fellow in Spine Surgery, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Most Promising Healthcare Leader For Spine Treatment In Delhi/ncr in 2015.
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at VM Medical College & asso. Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- Member of NASS - North American Spine Society.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is minimally invasive spine surgery?
What is meant by spinal instability or spondylolisthesis?
Are rods and screws need to be removed after the surgery?
When should someone consider surgery for the back pain?
When can I begin walking after spine surgery?
What are the indicators that the wound is not healing properly?
What exactly will you do in the Spine surgery?
Will I have any limitations after the Spine surgery?