Spine Surgeons in Marine Lines & nearby areas in Mumbai, 5 Results
Dr. Ashish Agarwal
31 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Fellow of Traumatology, France in 2000.
- Consultant at Dr.Ashish Agarwal's Knee & Hip Clinic.
- Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
Dr. Hetal Chiniwala
26 years of experience
Fellow, Fellow, Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Joint replacement of Knee and Shoulder, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- First in the University Of Mumbai in Master Of Surgery ( Orthopedics ) in 1998.
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Orthopedics, at Bombay Hospital of Medical Sciences.
- Member of Fellowship in Shoulder,Knee & Arthroscopic Surgeries Hospital De Hautepierre, Strasbourg, France.
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Spine Surgery (Toronto, Canada), Fellowship in Peripheral Nerve Surgery (Calgary, Canada), MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Voted as one of Mumbai's top neurosurgeons by India Today magazine, August in 2016.
- Fellowship in Adult and Paediatric Spine Surgery at Toronto Western Hospital and Sickkids Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA.
Dr. Vishal Kundnani
16 years of experience
Masters in Surgey-Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Pioneer In Spine Surgery For Scoliosis Surgery , Cervical Spine Surgery, Occipito Cervical Reconstruction And Key Hole Spine Surgery.
- Honorary Orthopaedic Consultant &Visiting Soine Surgeon at Hokkaido University.
- Member of Singapore Medical Association.