Urologists in Dadar West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 18 Results
Dr. Anil Bradoo
31 years of experience
MCh - Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Second prize for the best poster presentation, titled – “Giant Fibroepithelial Polyp in Ureter” from Annual Conference of Urology Society of India in 2004.
- Second prize for the best poster presentation, titled – “Spark gap is still good” from West Zone Conference of the Urology Society of India in 2003.
- Second prize for best paper presentation, titled – “Ectopic Ureters: Typical and Unusual presentations” from West Zone Conference of the Urology Society of India in 1993.
Dr. Anand Utture
27 years of experience
FICS, FACS, MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Publications In International And National Journals.
- Fellowship at Prince of Wales Hospital, Australia.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mahesh Sane
30 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, FCPS (GEN. SURGERY), MBBS, M C P S
- CME and workshop on Minimal Access Surgery ( AMASI) and Fellow of AMASI in 2013.
- Associate Professor & Post Graduate Teacher Of Urology at Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Mangesh Patil
15 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MNAMS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- The Best Doctor Performance Award.
- Consultant urologist & Robotic Surgeon, Department of urology at Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital.
- Member of Robotic Surgery training for urological cancers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Urology" (63)
Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.
You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation.
After reviewing your query, It states that these can be sebaseous cyst of scrotal skin. You need excision. Please consult Urologist so that he can physically examine and provide you the treatment.