Allergist/Immunologists in Durgapura & nearby areas in Jaipur, 2 Results
Dr. Lokesh Maan
9 years of experience
Fellowship in Allergy & Immunology, Fellowship In Critical Care, MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine, MBBS
- Appreciation Award - Gov. Medical College Kota in 2018.
- Assist. Professor at MGH.
- Member of Indian Chest Society.
Dr. M Gupta
23 years of experience
MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine, MBBS
- Paper presentation in ‘’ Napcon 2006’’ on ‘’ Prevalence of COPD in Ketocity’’.
- Consultant Chest Physician at Amar Jain Hospital.
- Member of Member of Rajasthan Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Allergist/Immunologist" (23)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.