- Training of laser in 2013
- Founder of Rejuvena Cosmo Care, a renowned centre for hair Transplant in Jaipur
- Senior consultant plastic surgeon at Sms medical college.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
Hair Transplant Surgeons in Jaipur, 20 Results
Dr. Deepesh Goyal
14 years of experience
Fellow ship in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Sugery, Master in Plastic Sugery, Fellowship In Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery, Fellowship in Dermatological Laser Surgery, MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Dr. Amit Bhamboo
11 years of experience
MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
- Third Prize in the Intercollege Post Graduate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Quiz Competition “Academic Intalligentsia”, Mangalore in 2014.
- Assistent Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI).
Dr. Suneet Soni
13 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Hair Transplanr Surgeon in 2011.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultent at Fortis Hospital Jaipur.
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
Dr. Swati Mogra
13 years of experience
Specialist Dermatologist, Fellowship in Hair Transplantation, Fellowship in Lasers & Advanced Dermatology, MD - Skin & VD, MBBS
- First Prize -Paper Presentation At The State Level Cuticon in 2011.
- Specialist Dermatologist at Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- Member of International Society of Dermatology.
Dr. Vishal Chugh
13 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- WCD Rising Star Scholarship, Vancouver in 2015.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Saket Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Frequently Asked Questions
More about Hair Transplant Surgery:
Techniques of Hair Transplant
FUT Hair Transplant:
FUT is the mainstream method of hair transplant which is also called strip harvesting method.
- Here, the strip of your skin containing hair is extracted from the donor area of your scalp.
- After dissecting, the hair follicles are then implanted in the bald region of your scalp.
- If your baldness level is high, i.e. if you need large number of grafts to cover the bald area then FUT hair transplant is the best method.
- The disadvantage of this is, it leaves linear scar on the back of your scalp and the recovery period is more.
FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE is a modern and most favoured method of hair transplant.
- In this method, your hair follicles are extracted from the back of your scalp one by one using a punch.
- These follicular graft units are inserted into the incisions made on the bald area of the scalp.
- It leaves no visible scars and has less recovery period.
Robotic Hair Transplant :
Robotic hair transplant is similar to FUE Hair Transplant, but it is automated.
- Image visualization and robotic limb are used for extraction of hair follicular graft units.
- Grafts are extracted using double punch method which makes them easy to extract.
- The hair transplant surgeon manually inserts the grafts in recipient region.
- Robotic hair transplant is said to give successful results.
Direct Hair Implant is a modern and advanced method of hair transplant.
- In this method, a patented tool known as an implanter is used for implantation of hair in the recipient region i.e. bald areas of your scalp.
- DHI provides greater density of transplanted hair.
- The recovery time for DHI is very less.
- It is a painless technique of hair transplant which gives very accurate results.
PRP Hair Treatment:
PRP hair therapy is a non-surgical hair loss treatment.
- In PRP treatment, your own blood is used to treat the bald area of scalp.
- Platelet rich plasma in your blood is separated from other components of the blood and it is extracted in a syringe.
- PRP is injected in the bald area of your scalp. The growth factors boost hair growth.
- Being a non-surgical process, it is quite safe. Also, it has almost no recovery period and gives positive results.
Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
Do you know that the cost of hair transplant normally depends on the number of grafts you require and the type of hair transplant you want done? FUE costs somewhere around Rs 45-50 per graft where as FUT costs Rs 25-30 per graft.
Here is a list of hair transplant cost in Jaipur:
|Number of grafts||Cost of FUE/FUT on lower side||Cost FUE/FUT on higher side|
|1000||Rs 30000/-||Rs 45000/-|
|1500||Rs 45000/-||Rs 67500/-|
|2000||Rs 60000/-||Rs 90000/-|
|2500||Rs 75000/-||Rs 112500/-|
|3000||Rs 90000/-||Rs 135000/-|
|3500||Lump sum price quote||Lump sum price quote|
|4000||Lump sum price quote||Lump sum price quote|
Hair Transplant Techniques
A bit more detailed information on Hair Transplant is necessary, you must especially know what kind of method you want to use for your transplant.
So here is a list of some of the methods that are used for hair transplant in Jaipur:
- FUT follicular unit transplantation is a traditional method of hair transplant in which a linear strip containing hair follicles is removed from the donor area which is the back-side of the scalp, the hair grafts are then extracted from the strip.These hair grafts are implanted in the recipient area which is the bald area of the scalp. After removal of the strip the surgeon stitches the scalp which leaves a permanent scar. Also, since, this method includes stitching which makes it more excruciating and needs more after-care. This method is a bit cheaper than the FUE method and is practiced by some of the best hair Transplant clinics in Jaipur.
- FUE Follicular Unit Extraction Most of the Hair Transplant surgeons in Jaipur practice this method as it is more widely used than FUT. It is the most exceptional method for all. In this method of hair transplant, hair grafts containing 3-4 hair follicles are taken from ‘donor area' i.e., the back of your scalp where hair is thick and after that transplanted to the 'recipient region' i.e. the region of baldness using a punching needle-like apparatus. This method is relatively less agonizing and leaves no scar. This method is sure to provide you the best hair transplant in Jaipur.
- Direct Hair Implantation(DHI) is an advanced method of Hair Transplant. Under this method the hair follicles are taken from the back of your scalp called the donor area using a micromotor and then transplanted into the bald area called the recipient area of the scalp using a pen-like device which has a hollow needle. Even though this method is not practiced widely by as it is relatively expensive, it is still available for a hair transplant in Jaipur.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy(PRP) this method is used for hair restoration and is a bit different from a hair transplant. Under this method blood is extracted from your body, this blood is then spun in a centrifuge and the PRP is separated and removed from the rest of the blood. The PRP which is extracted from your blood is then injected into your scalp. A PRP contains many factors of growth which also starts the growth of hair follicles.
This method is basically painless. Moreover, the method is used by hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur, as it is painless, and many patients prefer it.
- Robotic Hair Transplant is also one of the methods used. This is the latest trend in the Hair Transplant industry.
These surgeries are more exact as they target a single hair by digital mapping so there are no requirements of stitches. Also, this transplant gives a more natural look, even though it might be more expensive than the previous two it is worth the money.
- Stem Cell Hair Transplant is a newly founded method. Under this method a small skin sample is considered from which the hair follicles are harvested. These follicles are then taken to a lab for replication and then placed back into the scalp where there is hair loss. The hairs would then grow from where they are taken and in the new area where they are placed.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- Is hair transplant permanent or not?
Yes, hair transplant is permanent in nature, as the transplanted hair is generally extracted from the backside of your own head, where the hairs are genetically more durable.
- I am having a medical condition can I undergo a hair transplant or not?
Yes, but at first a medical check-up is recommended to understand what complications you are facing.
Some of the common conditions are High Blood pressure, Diabetes, Alopecia etc. The hair transplant surgeon will only suggest you to undergo the surgery if all the medical conditions are under control.
- Does the needle or drill will affect the skull or not?
The drilling that is done in hair transplant surgery is only 0.3 mm deep which is sufficient enough to penetrate the upper layer of the skin of your scalp. So there are no chances of the drill to getting anywhere near your skull.
- How much pain will I feel during hair transplant?
You won't feel any pain while extraction or implantation of the grafts since you will be provided with local Anaesthesia during the surgery.
- Will it look natural or not?
Yes, since the procedure involves transplanting your own hair, it gives the most ‘natural look’. This also depends on various factors:
- The treatment that you choose (for e.g. FUE).
- The quality of donor hair.
- How experienced or qualified the specialist is.
- How long will the hair transplant procedure take?
The timing of the procedure and how long it will take to complete it usually depends on the number of grafts to be implanted.
Ex : If you require a transplant of 1500-2000 hair grafts, it will take 6- 8 hours for its completion.
- When can I resume my work?
You can resume work from the next day itself unless and until you have to do any heavy field work as you have to be careful and protect the implanted Grafts from direct sunlight and dust. So wearing a protective headwear is recommended.
- Are there any post-surgery side effects?
Absolutely no major side effects have been recorded yet, although there are some minor post-surgery side effects like swelling and redness in the implanted area. Though, with proper medication, this can be treated successfully.