Allergist/Immunologists in Malviya Nagar & nearby areas in Jaipur, 2 Results
Dr. Srishti Jain
11 years of experience
FNB - Critical Care Medicine, DAA ( Diploma Allergy & Asthma), European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine, DNB - Respiratory Diseases, MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine, MBBS
- EDIC in 2017.
- Intensivist at Saifee Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
Dr. Deepak Yaduvanshi
22 years of experience
PhD - Lean Thinking: Healthcare Operations, MDP, FCCM, MBA, DNB - Respiratory Diseases, MBBS
- Author of 2 books and Winner of Golden Peacock Innovation Award in 2011.
- Chief Consultant In Charge at Manipal Hospital.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM).
Questions & Answers on "Allergist/Immunologist" (23)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.