Back Pain Physiotherapy doctors in Kengeri & nearby areas in Bangalore, 15 Results
Dr. Venugopal B
18 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Bharath K. Kadadi
29 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, PDCC - Hand
- Awarded the Prestigious Robert Acland Fellowship for the Year 2011 by the Indian.
- Visited Pulvertaft Hand Unit, Derby, United Kingdom for 4 Weeks in August 2011.
- Received the Award for Performing Highest Number of Surgeries Successfully in Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore for Three Consecutive Years 2004,2005 and 2006.
Dr. Venkatesh Prasad
22 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Anand Halyal
16 years of experience
MNAMS - Orthopaedics, Fellow in Spine Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Various Academic & Non-Academic in 2011.
- Orthopaedic at Sumeru Orthopaedic & Spine Clinic.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. B Krishna
21 years of experience
Fellowship in Knee, shoulder & Hip Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- ITLS provider award -ITLS- 2007 in 2007.
- Consultant at The Bangalore Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association.