Bariatric Surgeons in Surat, 4 Results
Dr. Keyur Yagnik
23 years of experience
FIBC, Fellowship in bariatric and metabolic surgery IRCAD -Taiwan, Fellowship in Baraitric and Metabolic Surgery, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, FMAS, Advance GI and Laparoscopic certification, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Advance Training in Bariatric Surgery from Apollo Hospital (Indore) under Dr. Shivhare in 2013.
- National Faculty at Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Vikram Lotwala
15 years of experience
Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Robotic Colorectal Surgery, Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Anup Patki
12 years of experience
Fellow in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, FIAGES - Minimal Access Surgery, FMAS, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship in Bariatric and metabolic surgery in 2017.
- Fellow surgeon at Body Science and Metabolic disease international medical center , Taiwan.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Chintan Babubhai Patel
11 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), MBBS
- Best International Video Abstarct Surgery Award at Society Of American Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons(U.S.A.) at Seattle , Washington, USA in 2018.
- Bariatric Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery at Kiran Super Multi Speciality Hospital & Research Center, Vastadevdi Road, Surat, Gujarat, India.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).