Cardiologists in Millers Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 30 Results
Dr. Subhash Chandra V
45 years of experience
FRCP, MRCP, DNB - Cardiology, MBBS
- Sujoy B. Roy Young Investigator Award, Cardiological Society of India, 13th Annual Conference in 1997.
- Senior House Officer of Internal Medicine at St Martha's Hospital.
- Member of Member of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP).
Dr. P Ranganath Nayak
22 years of experience
MD - General Medicine, DM - Cardiology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- He was awarded the Hargobind overseas Training fellowship in 1991 for training in Interventional cardiology in Australia & France.
Dr. Murali Krishna
23 years of experience
MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Publications in national and international journals.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Cardiologist" (109)
As per my understanding you are having two different opinions by two cardiologist regarding the treatment of your patient, so the confusion has arise, but to decide what is a best treatment of patient, clinical examination matters a lot, along with evaluation of reports. Therefore you can always take one more opinion from another cardiologist, who will examine your patient, asses their clinical condition, consider other comorbidities, their general health, and evaluate the older treatment, as well as decide what will be the best. Please be free to take advice from a cardiologist who clear all your doubts - Best Cardiologists in Bangalore. Hope this helps you.
You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract.
As per my understanding, the patient is having LVEF 10% and is walking and talking normally (leading a normal active healthy life). To me it seems to one of the rare case where a person having LVEF 10% and leading active healthy life. You should consult a cardiologist and get the ECHO repeated either there may a mistake in the previous report or if it's a miracle then it should be studied further. Get in touch with experts from Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or page of any other city. Hope our answer helps you.