Cervical Cerclage doctors in Sarjapur Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 11 Results
Dr. Dhivya Chandrasekar
15 years of experience
Diploma in Endoscopy, CCT (Obs & Gynec) (UK), MRCOG(UK), MBBS
- BSGE Travelling Scholarship in 2017.
- Certificate of completion of training at London.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Sireesha Reddy
21 years of experience
CCT (UK), MRCOG(UK), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Best oral presentation for 'Duration of incision to entry in different laparoscopy entry methods in 2008.
- Chief Consultant Gynaecologist at Mother Hood Hospitals.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG).
Dr. Prathiba Govindaiah
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- • Authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading? Latest techniques in ART “: - Perinatology – Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Care in 2016.
- Sr. Obstetrician and infertility specialist at Gunasheela surgical and maternity hospital.
- Member of • Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BSOG)..
Dr. Thejaswini J
16 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Authored the original article”The pattern of congenital anomalies in a tertiary care hospital” in IJRTST in 2014.
- Consultant at NH Multispeciality Hospital HSR Club.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).