Cervical Spondylitis Treatment doctors in Vijayanagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 9 Results
Dr. Lokesh A Veerappa
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Arthroplasty (Germany), SICOT Fellowship in Traumatology & Joint Replacement, Fellowship in Trauma (HongKong), Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery,(USA), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Recieved IAS Fellowship Award in 2006.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road and Nagarabhavi.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Anil Patil
12 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma - SICOT, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Best Orthopaedic Resisdent in 2013.
- Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Consultant at The Orthopaedic and Sports Med Clinic.
- Member of Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT).
Dr. Bharath K. Kadadi
29 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, PDCC - Hand
- Awarded the Prestigious Robert Acland Fellowship for the Year 2011 by the Indian.
- Visited Pulvertaft Hand Unit, Derby, United Kingdom for 4 Weeks in August 2011.
- Received the Award for Performing Highest Number of Surgeries Successfully in Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore for Three Consecutive Years 2004,2005 and 2006.
Dr. Athishaya Mamatha
14 years of experience
Certificate Course in Advanced Homoeopathy (C.C.A.H), BHMS
Questions & Answers on "Cervical Spondylitis Treatment" (232)