Chronic Pain Treatment doctors in Nagarbhavi & nearby areas in Bangalore, 10 Results
Dr. Shambulingaiah Hiremath
34 years of experience
MS - Ayurveda, BAMS
- Best Hospital Award in 2016.
- Founder and Managing Director at Shree Dhanvantari Ayurveda Hospital.
- Member of Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI).
Dr. Nivedita N Prasad
15 years of experience
MPTh/MPT - Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
- Best Employee at Panacea Hospital in 2010.
- HOD - Physiotherapy at Nandana Healthcare, Manjunathanagar.
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapist.
Dr. Sumedha Ka
8 years of experience
- First Rank In Ayurveda Entrance Exam in 2013.
- Consultant Specialist at Shatayu Ayurveda Clinic.
- 1st Rank Holder in Karnataka M.D. Entrance Exam.
Dr. Kiran B
18 years of experience
MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics
Dr. Lokesh A Veerappa
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Arthroplasty (Germany), SICOT Fellowship in Traumatology & Joint Replacement, Fellowship in Trauma (HongKong), Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery,(USA), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Recieved IAS Fellowship Award in 2006.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road and Nagarabhavi.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Anil Patil
12 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma - SICOT, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Best Orthopaedic Resisdent in 2013.
- Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Consultant at The Orthopaedic and Sports Med Clinic.
- Member of Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT).
Questions & Answers on "Chronic Pain Treatment" (43)