Consultant Physicians in Bangalore, 19 Results
Dr. Ramana Rao
48 years of experience
MD - Cardiology, MBBS
- "PADMASRI" for Medicine by the President of India. 9th PHYSICIAN in Karnataka after Independence to receive the honor in 2010.
- "B.C Roy Award" by IMA Bangalore in 2008.
- "Dr Abdul Kalam National Award" for Rural Medical Service in 2008.
Dr. Zakira Jahan
14 years of experience
MRCP (UK), MD - Medicine, Postgraduate Diploma Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC), Master of Health Sciences (MHSc), MBBS
- Joint-secretary, Indian Association of Clinical Cardiologists - Karnataka Chapter and Co-Organising Secretary Of Lacccon in 2013.
- General Physician, Cardiologist and Diabetologist at Narayana Hrudayalaya ,St.John's Medical college ,Fortis, Apollo,Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
Dr. Urvashi Jain
11 years of experience
EULAR certificate for Rheumatic Diseases, DNB - General Medicine, Certificate Course in Management of Thyroid Disorder, MD - General Medicine, Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), Diploma in Geriatric Medicine, MBBS
- Sushruta Award for best research work in 2011.
- Attending consultant,Medicine at Max hospital,Patpargang.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Dr. Manjunath Patil
18 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medal in Gastroenterology & Hepatology in 2013.
- Consultant at Dr Satya Praksh Centre For Digestive And Liver Diseases.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).