Cosmetologists in Linking Road & nearby areas in Mumbai, 39 Results
Dr. Ajay Nimbalkar
11 years of experience
- Certificate of Participation in American Academy of Dermatology in 2014.
- Consultant Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon at AIMS Hospital.
- Member of IADVL.
Dr. Mehjabeen Khan
10 years of experience
Diploma in Medical Cosmetology, Diploma in Trichology - Cosmetology, Certificate Course in Skin & Vinereal Disease
Dr. Prachi Kolte
14 years of experience
Diploma in Skin & Vinereal Disease, Diploma of Nutrition & Diet Planning, BHMS
Dr. Ritika Arora
21 years of experience
Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine, MDS - Periodontics, BDS
- Prof & Head of Department of Periodontics, Dental College Daman in 2016.
- Professor & Head of Dept. Periodontis at Vadik Dental College & Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Periodontology.
43 years of experience
DVD, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Skin Expert in 2012.
- Owner at Dr. Trasi's Clinic & La Piel (Khar West).
- Member of International Society of Dermatology.
Dr. Jaishree Sharad
24 years of experience
- Scholarship by Winter Academy of Dermatology, St Moritz, Switzerland for paper on microneedling for acne scars. April 2010..
- Owner at Skinfiniti.
- Member of Dr.Jaishree Sharad is the only Asian to be on the Executive Board of Directors of the European Society of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD) from 2009 till 2013..
Dr. Bindu Sthalekar
34 years of experience
FAAD, MD - Skin & VD, DVD, MBBS
- Presented Various Clinical Papers Internationally and Nationally.
- Dermatology and Cosmetology at Dr Bindu Sthalekar's Clinic.
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
Questions & Answers on "Cosmetology" (86)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.